Travelling Last Minute to Kuwait? Here is what you must bear in Mind.
Making lastminute , but successful, travel plans can stress anybody. Especially if it is to a foreign land, then, the number of things one has to look into turns into one big, unmanageable list. Be it a friend’s wedding you want to attend or a relative’s funeral or just a vacation that you really need but could not plan in advance or a last minute business visit that you have to make. All the procedures of ticketing, obtaining a visa, finding suitable hotels and figuring out what to do while you are there will help you decide against that holiday or delaying that important business visit. In such cases going to an expert who is adept in handling such situation can be an excellent solution. And, if for any of the above mentioned reasons, you are travelling to Kuwait, then, look no further as this is just where you had to be in the first place.
With our experts at your service 24/7 and 365 days a year, travelling to Kuwait even with slightest preparation is made possible with us. We will take care of all your travel needs and put everything in place as if it were magic. But, while we do that, we are also keen to equip you with some tips that you need to keep in minds while planning a last minute trip to Kuwait.
· Visa: If you are travelling from the United Kingdom, then, you do not have to worry about the visa procedure. The State of Kuwait allows UK and US nationals to visit Kuwait without a Visa or the stamping fee. However, if you are a national from other countries which are not included in the 35 nations that get visa on arrival then, you will have to get an advanced visa which is given only on being invited to the country by a citizen of Kuwait.
· Airlines: Many international airlines fly to Kuwait via Frankfurt, Geneva, London and New York etc. and there is no lack of connectivity from anywhere in the world.
· Check the weather: While Kuwait enjoys a long, hot and dry summer the winters get really windy and cold. So, carrying appropriate clothing is of prime importance. Prepare to keep yourself hydrated in Kuwait especially during the summer months. The heat can pretty much zone you out
· Clothing: People of Kuwait are mostly traditionally clothed. Try not to pack hot pants and really short shorts to Kuwait as you might be offending their sensibilities.
· What not to carry: Make sure that you are not carrying any alcoholic substance or drugs with you. You will be denied entry and deported immediately if found to be carrying any of these things. Pornography and pork will also not find entry into the country.
· Sun tan lotion and an umbrella: These have to be packed into your luggage without doubt. If you are travelling during winter try carrying a warm jacket and warm clothing along with the sun tan lotion without fail.
Along with these tips, make sure you catch up on the Kuwaiti culture on your long flight back to Kuwait if you are a first time visitor. Also, do not forget to carry you travel documents which include: Passport, flight tickets, travel insurance and Kuwaiti Dinars. Most importantly, do nto forget to enjoy your trip to the Middle- East.
Take a look at what our clients have to say
Booking tickets and making visa arrangements was never this easy. I could get all my colleagues to leave London on the same day even with such short notice. The customer support wassimply brilliant throughout the entire processing.
By Liam Gardiner
The Purple Toaster Web Design Company
Christmas time bookings can get really tricky. And, this year my year end holiday plans seemed like an impossible dream. But, these guys helped with teh entire process and within no time I was on a plane to Kuwait sipping chamagne and looking forward to my fifteen days off in the sun.
By Alexander Hayes
Beta Tomato Marketing
Visiting my family in Kuwait was my only plans for Christmas. Not having one returned to my family for the past four years, I had no clue about the visa procedures. Thanks to kuwaitinfo.org.uk, I was able to relax and buy gifts for my family instead of running around to get the visa work done.
By Amsah Hadiya Haik
The Snowy Frog Construction Company